Early Decision Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MoeDaMan

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hmm,

I was wondering, with all the super duper AMCAs service we are getting?

is there such a thing as Early decision applicants anymore? or will everyones application before received together in one big lump at the end of septemeber?
:eek:

at this rate, I am tempted to take the august mcat again....apparently, that is one kewl thing about this year's class....(no more rolling applications).... :D :p

Members don't see this ad.

I hope it doesn't affect EDP. I was planning on applying to my state school EDP. This amcas thing is going to push me over the edge!!@$#$.

later

I wouldn't worry too much about it. I am also applying EDP and the school I am applying to has reassured me that there will be NO EXTENSIONS whatsoever as far as the EDP program is concerned. I would contact your state school if you're in doubt. Besides, unless I am mistaken, the August 1 deadline is only for the submission of the AMCAS application.

There is still lots of time to submit to AMCAS !!!!!!

Good Luck :)

Originally posted by 12R34Y:
•I hope it doesn't affect EDP. I was planning on applying to my state school EDP. This amcas thing is going to push me over the edge!!@$#$.