MCAT scores missing from verified apps?!?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Homer J. Simpson

1st and goal from the 1 yard line.
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is there anyone else out there who has a verified app with missing MCAT scores? My app has been verified for about 3 weeks and when I print it out there are no scores. Not only that but it says that I haven't taken the MCAT since 1991.

SCAMCAS now tells me, (after 3 weeks of phone purgatory), that they're working on it but it'll be another 1-2 weeks before the problem is fixed.

Am I alone here? I keep being told that "Sharon" is working on it. But I can't get any of these phone-robots to give me Sharon's last name, title, phone number, or email address. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Members don't see this ad.

Everyone is having problems. Don't get worried yet. This isn't a normal year. These acceptances and interview requests are relatively freakish occurences. Yours is much more normal.

Homer, did you take the April test and withhold your scores and later release them?
If so, you should check the thread entitled "You're not going to believe this" for info on this problem. It's back a ways, you might have to do a search to find it.

Or, you could try EW1779's approach which got him a phone conversation with Jordan Cohen. Check the thread "OK, I know I am dumb, but..." Talk about dumb luck!! :D

Hope something works for you soon.