FASEB 2002 / New Orleans

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jedi In Training

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
While I am taking a break during my volunteer shift, I was wondering if anyone else in our SDN community is going to New Orleans for the FASEB conference. Lots of us are doing research and it would be interesting to see your work this April.

Members don't see this ad.

are all the conferences in new orleans this year? ill be there for PITTCON though. :) the pittsburgh society of analytical chemistry and applied spectroscopy conf.

Since I have never travelled to the city of New Orleans, I was curious if anyone knows any interesting spots to visit while I am there. I will be staying in downtown, by the French Quarter, so I will spend some time there. Any other suggestions?

Members don't see this ad :)
DORKS! I'll see anyone who's anyone at the Hot Wheels Convention this year!! Be there or be square! (and sadly, no, i'm not kidding. But it is cool. And i can beat up your boyfriend) :) --Trek

•••quote:•••Originally posted by Jedi In Training:
•Since I have never travelled to the city of New Orleans, I was curious if anyone knows any interesting spots to visit while I am there. I will be staying in downtown, by the French Quarter, so I will spend some time there. Any other suggestions?•••••Everyone will say bourbon and stuff. BUt that's whack. Hit up some of the small jazz/blues places out of the way (i forgot the names and areas, but i was there ~2 mo ago)- they're much cooler. --Trek