This is the 2019 edition of Nymeria’s original MCAT study schedule guide. In this latest edition of the MCAT study guide we have removed outdated materials and added newer content and practice tests that are recommended by the majority of the Student Doctor Network community.
As a nonprofit organization, we are not aligned with any product or service; materials for this schedule are selected strictly based on members’ recommendations. This ensures you’re getting the best study plan without corporate or personal biases.
Personalized MCAT Study Schdeule
SDN now offers a free MCAT study schedule service at Studyschedule.org. As with all SDN nonprofit services, Studyschedule is free and user information is not used for marketing or shared with other organizations.
Using a proprietary algorithm, Studyschedule.org customizes an training schedule specific to your needs based on your selected materials. The 100 day MCAT schedule is available as a default selection, or you can customize to your needs. Studyschedule adjusts on-the-fly if you skip a day or wish to adjust your training plan.
The 100 Day MCAT Study Schedule (2019 Revision)
Using the 100 day MCAT Study Schedule Guide, Nymeria went from 30th to 90th percentile on the MCAT. Read about her amazing story and how she developed her schedule. Nymeria has been kind enough to provide the schedule free to all students.
Let’s get down to business, here’s what you need:
- Official Study Plan in PDF Format (2019 edition)
- Additional details available on the Nymeria Study Schedule forums thread
Required MCAT Study Materials
Our members have selected the best MCAT review books for 2019:
- Berkeley Review Biology Part I and II (2018) Berkeley Review General Chemistry Part I and II (2018) $69
- Berkeley Review Organic Chemistry Part I and II (2018) $69
- Berkeley Review Physics Part I and II (2018) $69
- Berkeley Review Psychology (2018) $49
- Berkeley Review Critical Analysis and Reasoning (2018) $49
- Kaplan MCAT Biochemistry Review 2019 – 2020 $26
- NextStep MCAT Psychology and Sociology Practice $40
- UWorld MCAT Question Bank (90 days) $199
- Khan Academy MCAT Video Series Free
- AAMC Online-Only Official MCAT Prep Bundle $236
- NextStep MCAT Full Length Practice Exams (x3)
Optional MCAT Study Materials
These MCAT review books are among the best. Use these books if you have time and need additional review in these topics:
- Kaplan MCAT Organic Chemistry Review 2019-2020 $28
- Kaplan MCAT Biology Review 2019 – 2020 $28
- Kaplan MCAT Physics and Math Review 2019 – 2020 $28
- Kaplan MCAT General Chemistry Review 2019 – 2020 $26
- Kaplan Behavioral Sciences Review 2019 – 2020 $26
As a nonprofit organization, we are not aligned with any product or service; materials for this MCAT study schedule guide are selected strictly based on members’ recommendations. Please consider purchasing using the links above to help support our nonprofit mission.
The Student Doctor Network was created in 1999 as a nonprofit service to help build a diverse doctor workforce. We achieve our mission by providing free advising, tools, and peer support forums to those who would otherwise not have access to advising services. SDN is published by CRG, a 501(c)3 nonprofit educational organization. We generate all revenue through donations and sponsorships.
History of the MCAT Study Schedule
The first MCAT schedule was developed in 2009 by member SN2ed. Over the years it has helped thousands of students maximize their MCAT scores. When the MCAT format was changed in 2015, the SN2ed foundation needed to be modified. Multiple students modified the original MCAT Study Schedule and created their own plans for the new MCAT. Of those, two were the most popular on the SDN Forums, the MCATJelly Study Schedule and the Nymeria Study Schedule. SDN recommends both schedules and many students have achieved excellent results using them. To use the schedule, we strongly recommend using the SDN Studyschedule.org service.
Discuss MCAT Study Schedules
Learn more about the schedules (or even recommend your own) at the SDN MCAT Discussion Forum. The Student Doctor Network Forums are the most popular pre-medical and medical student forums. The SDN Forums feature millions of posts and thousands of members.
MCAT Study Schedule Disclaimer
MCAT, The Medical College Admissions Test, is a registered trademark of the American Association of Medical Colleges which does not endorse this schedule or materials utilized in the schedule. Although specific preparation materials are utilized within the schedule, SDN does not officially endorse or recommend any specific preparation product. All preparation products are selected solely by the author without input or support from sponsors or advertisers.