Follow this step-by-step guide to help you get into the physical therapy school of your dreams
This free physical therapy school admissions guide is intended to help you get into physical therapy school by strengthening your application so you will be competitive anywhere. By following the guide and putting in some hard work, you can begin the physical therapy school admissions process ready to succeed every step of the way.
Enter your email to access
How to Get Into Physical Therapy School
Here’s a look at what’s inside:
- Pre-Application Overview – Get tips on choosing a DPT program, see a list of common pre-requisite classes, learn about observation hours, college majors, and extracurricular activities leading up to filling out your PTCAS (or non-PTCAS) application.
- GRE Resources – Read an overview of each section of the Graduate Record Exam (GRE) test, learn about a variety of test prep resources, see an example study timeline, and prepare for test day.
- PTCAS Application – Find out details of filling out each section of the PTCAS application, including letters of recommendation, transcripts, GPA, GRE, observation hours, and extracurricular activities.
- School-Specific Information – Use this list of GPAs, GRE scores, observation hour requirements, and other unique details about every DPT program in the US to help you decide where to apply.
- Preparing for Interviews – Learn how to prepare for the big day by planning for travel, practicing interview questions, and following up strong.