2022-2023 Sam Houston State University - College of Osteopathic Medicine (SHSU-COM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Was accepted off the WL on 5/24, just declined it. Brutally difficult decision as I currently live on the lake about 25 mins north of the school, but I will be attending elsewhere. Good luck!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Did you end up deciding to go to KCU?? Cheap tuition pushed me towards Sam. I turned down my KCU spot a couple weeks ago.
Yes. It was a real close decision, but the newness of Sam worried me slightly + I had sent a letter of intent to KCU

Reactions: 1 user
Accepted off the WL today! Don’t lose hope :) literally shaking in shock and happiness!!!

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I see 154 members in the group me, is it safe to say the class is full now?

I see 154 members in the group me, is it safe to say the class is full now?

No. Sometimes people decide to go to another school but remain in the group chat. It’s hard to say. But more than likely there are a few spots open or that will become open in the coming weeks.

Reactions: 1 users
Any current students willing to answer questions about SHSU? Have an interview coming up and trying to gather some personal anecdotes if possible!