2023-2024 Alabama College of Osteopathic Medicine (ACOM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Waitlisted today. Interviewed 4/29 OOS

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Any updates or calls? I know it’s only been a few days since the deadline but can’t help but wonder lol

Reactions: 1 user
Withdrawing my A! Good luck future doctors🫶

Reactions: 3 users
Thoughts on ACOM vs KYCOM?

I mean both are good schools my big thing would be location and where you can see yourself living. Acom for me is very close to home and rural setting doesn’t really bother me. It’s all preference at this point.

Any current students have any thoughts on the Boot Camp they offer? Is it very beneficial/recommended for the cost of it?

Any current students have any thoughts on the Boot Camp they offer? Is it very beneficial/recommended for the cost of it?
not a student here but sitting in a classroom from 8-4 for a month before school starts when you'll have 4 more years does not sound like an enjoyable way to spend that last bit of freedom

just received an email from admissions asking if I still wanted to be considered for acceptance 🤞

As well but I wont continue on the WL. Good luck everyone!

just received an email from admissions asking if I still wanted to be considered for acceptance 🤞
I received this email too. I wonder what our chances are?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Just got accepted off the waitlist! Interviewed on 1/12. 501 MCAT, 3.7 GPA, 1000+ clinical volunteer hours, 1 publication, around 2000 research hours. I replied back to the waitlist email from yesterday with an update letter affirming that this school is my top choice. I feel like that helped. I hope you all that are on the waitlist receive good news soon too!!!

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
Just got accepted off the waitlist! Interviewed on 1/12. 501 MCAT, 3.7 GPA, 1000+ clinical volunteer hours, 1 publication, around 2000 research hours. I replied back to the waitlist email from yesterday with an update letter affirming that this school is my top choice. I feel like that helped. I hope you all that are on the waitlist receive good news soon too!!!
Omg congratulations!!!! :giggle: Did they call or email you?

ACOM Class of 2028

heres a groupme for accepted students. Congrats!