2023-2024 Burrell College of Osteopathic Medicine (BCOM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
People who have recently gotten IIs, did you have a campus preference on your app?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Would you say that helps or hurts one's case to get an II?
Anecdotal but I completed my secondary in October, put no campus preference and already interviewed. I had pretty low stats but maybe they liked other parts of my application, maybe having no campus preference helped, or maybe it was all random.

Reactions: 1 users
Anecdotal but I completed my secondary in October, put no campus preference and already interviewed. I had pretty low stats but maybe they liked other parts of my application, maybe having no campus preference helped, or maybe it was all random.
Yeah I wonder if submitting your secondary early/late matters. I submitted my primary and secondary pretty late, also with low stats. So I'm not sure if I'll even get an interview this cycle :(

For thise who haven't got an II, are you thinking of putting in an early application at least for this next cycle?

Yeah I wonder if submitting your secondary early/late matters. I submitted my primary and secondary pretty late, also with low stats. So I'm not sure if I'll even get an interview this cycle :(
I honestly don't know if it matters that much because I submitted my secondary in mid-February and received an II a month later. I am currently on the waitlist.