2023-2024 Connecticut

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
it was a little while tbh. I think when it does come up it'll be under financial aid -> summary (filter for 2024-2025) and it'll show you your loan disbursements etc...
Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
is the commit to enroll deadline on June 1st? do you think I could ask for an extension on this? the schools on my waitlist have extended their PTE and CTE dates and so I just want a fair chance of getting into those schools. not sure if anyone else is facing this problem

is the commit to enroll deadline on June 1st? do you think I could ask for an extension on this? the schools on my waitlist have extended their PTE and CTE dates and so I just want a fair chance of getting into those schools. not sure if anyone else is facing this problem
I haven't seen anything about a CTE deadline in any of the information they sent. I'd email admissions. They usually get back to me within a few hours

Members don't see this ad :)
CTE deadline is 6/1. They may give extensions on a case-by-case basis so I'd reach out and ask!

Reactions: 1 users
Hey guys! Has anyone heard of updates on waitlist movement recently-- especially now that CTE has passed?

Did admissions end up giving you an extension on the CTE deadline? Since June 1 is an early CTE I figure many people are in your position. I am on the waitlist so just trying to gauge if there will be any more movement