2023-2024 Illinois

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Have they been bad at answering emails lately? I’ve gotten no response from several days ago… maybe they’re busy with graduation things?

Members don't see this ad.

May be a silly question, but under the application portal “pre-matriculation” tab, I am marked incomplete for “transcript”, “prerequisite complete”, and “degree posted”. I was a 2022 grad and recently requested my transcript be sent to the admissions office. Will those action items be marked complete after they receive my transcript? Or are those items satisfied separately?

May be a silly question, but under the application portal “pre-matriculation” tab, I am marked incomplete for “transcript”, “prerequisite complete”, and “degree posted”. I was a 2022 grad and recently requested my transcript be sent to the admissions office. Will those action items be marked complete after they receive my transcript? Or are those items satisfied separately?

If your one transcript meets all those requirements, then all those requirements will be marked as complete once they review your transcript. If you have different transcripts that prove you met those requirements, then be sure to send all applicable transcripts. Congratulations!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)