2023-2024 Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine (Erie, Pennsylvania)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
You're invited to my new group 'LECOM ERIE DO 2028' on GroupMe. Click here to join: GroupMe

Members don't see this ad.

anyone else really nervous to start med school? esp the moving/transitioning part of it? I'll be moving from the south and my family has packed sooo much stuff (mostly kitchen stuff) to take. im so overwhelmed and anxious. the drive is 11 hours. no direct flights. flights to erie airport is so expensive too!

Reactions: 1 users
anyone else really nervous to start med school? esp the moving/transitioning part of it? I'll be moving from the south and my family has packed sooo much stuff (mostly kitchen stuff) to take. im so overwhelmed and anxious. the drive is 11 hours. no direct flights. flights to erie airport is so expensive too!
I feel you. If I don't get accepted here, I'll be driving 22 hours to get to San Antonio

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I feel you. If I don't get accepted here, I'll be driving 22 hours to get to San Antonio
Im waiting to hear back from an in-state school 2 hours away from home (WL there). So I hope I get in and my A here goes to you

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Alternate list since October
Have they said no waitlist movement
I am wondering if seats are already full

• Sad
Reactions: 3 users