2023-2024 LSU - Shreveport

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Wondering the same thing. I got an email on Friday to verify my contact information.
Received the email to verify contact information Friday. Received the letter yesterday. Postmarked May 15

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Did y’all get a phone call or a letter in the mail?
I got a letter in the mail after getting an email to make sure that my address was correct. The day after my letter was written was when I got the email asking me to make sure that the address I have listed on amcas is correct because it is the one they are going to use so I think it was mailed out the next day.

Members don't see this ad :)
I got a letter in the mail after getting an email to make sure that my address was correct. The day after my letter was written was when I got the email asking me to make sure that the address I have listed on amcas is correct because it is the one they are going to use so I think it was mailed out the next day.
I got the email to confirm address on that Friday too but have not received anything:/

I assume every waitlisted got that email about Preferred address based on the last messages! .. some got accepted ..
Or maybe only the top ranked on the WL!!..

OOS A Today!!! WL since April. I'm going to be a doctor!

Reactions: 1 users