2023-2024 Noorda College of Osteopathic Medicine (Provo, UT) Noorda-COM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
What apartments do current students recommend? I am having a difficult time finding one without terrible reviews.
Same! I see great reviews about amenities and location but most people seem to have problems with management and price increases. Hoping we get some input

Members don't see this ad.

Same! I see great reviews about amenities and location but most people seem to have problems with management and price increases. Hoping we get some input
Hi! Congrats on admission! Current 1st year here- A lot of students and I live in the following places:

- The Devon: great location (10-15 min from school), new apartments (just built), across from Costco. Amenities being completed now (pool, hot tub, golf simulator, gym, office center with rooms you can use) --- this is where I live and I love it!

- The Aston: great location (10-15 min from school (the Aston and the Devon are right next to each other)), fairly new, better pricing for 2/3 bedroom apartments, amenities are nice (pool, hot tub, outside patio areas with firepits and grills)

- 200 City view: Less than 5 minutes to school, fair sized, new, has a pool

- 400 element: Less than 5 minutes to school, great size/bang for your buck, also new, outdoor rooftop patio with firepits and grill

- The station at Mill Race: Less than 5 minutes to school, new, don't know a ton about amenities/ layouts

-------------All of these places are pet friendly- charge pet deposit & pet rent (varies by complex). -------------

** It can be hard cause there are not the best reviews but most of these complexes have been great to fellow students and I - happy to connect you to someone at any of these apartments! **

Hi! Congrats on admission! Current 1st year here- A lot of students and I live in the following places:

- The Devon: great location (10-15 min from school), new apartments (just built), across from Costco. Amenities being completed now (pool, hot tub, golf simulator, gym, office center with rooms you can use) --- this is where I live and I love it!

- The Aston: great location (10-15 min from school (the Aston and the Devon are right next to each other)), fairly new, better pricing for 2/3 bedroom apartments, amenities are nice (pool, hot tub, outside patio areas with firepits and grills)

- 200 City view: Less than 5 minutes to school, fair sized, new, has a pool

- 400 element: Less than 5 minutes to school, great size/bang for your buck, also new, outdoor rooftop patio with firepits and grill

- The station at Mill Race: Less than 5 minutes to school, new, don't know a ton about amenities/ layouts

-------------All of these places are pet friendly- charge pet deposit & pet rent (varies by complex). -------------

** It can be hard cause there are not the best reviews but most of these complexes have been great to fellow students and I - happy to connect you to someone at any of these apartments! **
This is great insight! Thank you! I have two kitties so thank you for the bit about pets.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
question for current students. Do the white coats run true to size or allow some room for a thicker top underneath? I'm usually a small (women) and am deciding between a small or medium coat.

Last edited:
question for current students. Do the white coats run true to size or allow some room for a thicker top underneath? I'm usually a small (women) and am deciding between a small or medium coat.
pretty true to size maybe slightly on the larger size, I would stick with the small.

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone know if Noorda offers private loans that have a loan forgiveness program? Similar to PLSF?