2023-2024 Northeast Ohio (NEOMED)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Any new acceptances. ? They seem to be slow this year

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I know they give out As til the very last second but does anyone know if they send any formal Rs to waitlist people? Or am I just supposed to assume if I don't get a call by Jul 8th it's over? Whichever result the impatient part of me just wants some sort of closure soon 💀

I know they give out As til the very last second but does anyone know if they send any formal Rs to waitlist people? Or am I just supposed to assume if I don't get a call by Jul 8th it's over? Whichever result the impatient part of me just wants some sort of closure soon 💀
Yes, they will send an official email thanking for the application and wishing well and maybe even encouraging people to apply for the masters programs.

Wow, the wording on that last email had me over the moon for a second

Is this about the continued interest survey email? Hope we all get some good news next week with increased seats.

Reactions: 2 users
Just received the first communication about the global health masters program. It said the other program informational meeting times and dates would be forthcoming in separate emails.

Just received the first communication about the global health masters program. It said the other program informational meeting times and dates would be forthcoming in separate emails.
+1, really love this program actually so excited to see where it goes!

Any guesstimate on how many seats they may have increased. They mentioned modestly expanded the entering MD class size in their last email survey.

Is this about their post bac or early assurance program related ?
i got emails about information sessions about their global health innovation and foundation in medicine, both for early assurance fpr 2025! there was an interest form that i filled out a while ago, and these were the programs i expressed interest in for early assurance, which did not withdraw my MD application for this cycle

Reactions: 1 users