2023-2024 Oklahoma

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
has anyone been able to get their ouhsc email to work?

Members don't see this ad.

Hello! I received a letter from ouhsc regarding my financial aid offer for the next year, but I am still on the waitlist. I was just curious if it is pretty common for schools to send this to waitlisted applicants as well? Sorry, this is my first cycle, and could not find any clear answers online. I did not receive it from my other waitlisted schools.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello! I received a letter from ouhsc regarding my financial aid offer for the next year, but I am still on the waitlist. I was just curious if it is pretty common for schools to send this to waitlisted applicants as well? Sorry, this is my first cycle, and could not find any clear answers online. I did not receive it from my other waitlisted schools.

I don’t think it is typical for my anecdotal experience in 2 cycles, but I think they may have just calculated it based upon off of you submitting FAFSA. But hey maybe it’s a good sign idk! Maybe call the financial aid office to check and maybe admissions they have been really good at responding quickly to all my questions

Reactions: 1 user
I received the A to scm in April. Is there anyway for us to get in touch with classmates?

Reactions: 1 users