2023-2024 UC Davis

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
The Facebook group got 3 new members today. Not sure if that means anything.

Members don't see this ad.

Any chance anyone has any updates on the status of the WL or if the class is pretty full? Gonna have to start making some decisions soon lol

Just withdrew my A!! I also wanted to share my financial aid offer ($35k per year for 4 years, EFC=0; unsure if merit or need-based) because I feel transparency is very much needed throughout this process (mainly for future SDN lurkers looking to see what schools are offering)

Good luck to everyone!!!
Did you get this as the admissions scholarship?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Did you get this as the admissions scholarship?
Yeah! Well I think, my email just says "scholarship" - no specific mention of anything else, but it seems to be primarily merit-based

Yeah! Well I think, my email just says "scholarship" - no specific mention of anything else, but it seems to be primarily merit-based

Oh wow, $35k/yr is a generous offer! You must have rizzed them so hard lol

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
That's so good, great job!!! Last question lol, but did this come before or after the "estimated financial aid" email and/or the supplemental aid application. I'm just wondering if I should hold out hope for any aid or start planning my loans now😅

That's so good, great job!!! Last question lol, but did this come before or after the "estimated financial aid" email and/or the supplemental aid application. I'm just wondering if I should hold out hope for any aid or start planning my loans now😅
Precitate it! Tbh, I never received an estimated financial aid email. idk if this helps, but I received the scholarship email in mid/late-March, and filled out the supplemental financial aid form sometime in feb

Wishing you the best of luck! I hope they give you that bag!

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 1 users
So… does anyone know if the CTE deadline already passed then? Should we not be expecting much more movement?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users