2023-2024 University of North Texas Health Science Center/Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine (UNTHSC/TCOM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Withdrawing my spot on the WL, good luck to all y'all :)

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
Just got an email from UNTHSC titled “The wait is over.” and nearly had a heart attack at work before quickly realizing that the wait is not, in fact, over for me yet. 😭 lol

Continued good luck wishes to fellow waitlisters!

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Hmm
Reactions: 5 users
Just got an email from UNTHSC titled “The wait is over.” and nearly had a heart attack at work before quickly realizing that the wait is not, in fact, over for me yet. 😭 lol

Continued good luck wishes to fellow waitlisters!
Same 😭 respectfully, Michael, you can’t be sending emails like that.

Hang in there!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
if i am on the waitlist for tcom, can i still submit another tmdsas application for EY 2025?

i haven't seen any rules against it or anything, but i just wanted to make sure :unsure:

if i am on the waitlist for tcom, can i still submit another tmdsas application for EY 2025?

i haven't seen any rules against it or anything, but i just wanted to make sure :unsure:
Yes, you can. If you happen to be accepted from a WL, just message TMDSAS in your portal and ask them to withdraw your 2025 application