2023-2024 William Carey University College of Osteopathic Medicine (WCUCOM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I am very interested in many students clubs, what's the recommended number of clubs we can join and do we have to wait after our orientation to become a member?
you can't joint clubs at Carey until after you pass the first round of exams in the fall. you can't run for an executive board of a club generally until OMS2! if there is like a national organization that has a student membership, you can join that after you matriculate!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Did anyone else have an interview today? Are the interviews currently for the waitlist, it's very late in the cycle

Did anyone else have an interview today? Are the interviews currently for the waitlist, it's very late in the cycle
I had an interview today! One of my interviewers said that the class was full but also was saying that there is alot of movement so not to worry. Basically made it sound like spots can open up before they even make decisions and if not it will soon

Members don't see this ad :)
I had an interview today! One of my interviewers said that the class was full but also was saying that there is alot of movement so not to worry. Basically made it sound like spots can open up before they even make decisions and if not it will soon
Oh really that is good to know! I just thought because the final payment deadline was May 9th, we would not see much movement! Hope your interview went well! Best of luck!

any thoughts on ivy row apartments? is it geared more towards USM undergrad students? do a lot of the med students live there? and if so, how is it?

Also if anyone is still looking for housing I def recommend the met! I was able to visit a few apartments recently and the met was def the nicest imo! I think it’s slightly more expensive than the rest but it seemed worth it with how peaceful and nice it was!

Also if anyone is still looking for housing I def recommend the met! I was able to visit a few apartments recently and the met was def the nicest imo! I think it’s slightly more expensive than the rest but it seemed worth it with how peaceful and nice it was!
Currently looking at The Met

How forgiving is the school during fall semester of OMS 1?
Are there retake?
Does the school try to help you with academic advice?

How forgiving is the school during fall semester of OMS 1?
Are there retake?
Does the school try to help you with academic advice?
Forgiving, you can retake exams the first two blocks, for example if you retake block 1 you cannot retake block 2 for the same class, and yes we have counselors if need be