Be ahead of the curve

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I think we need to look at btc returns this cycle and compare it to where things were at in QQQ (15%)/VOO (13%) VTI 9% since its previous ATH for folks who bought at the previous cycle top of 69k.

If it reaches 100k ish that is a close to 50% return in 4 years assuming this happens late 2025.

I'd' consider that great when at best only maybe QQQ could be at 20% by then and the rest even under that.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
I think we need to look at btc returns this cycle and compare it to where things were at in QQQ (15%)/VOO (13%) VTI 9% since its previous ATH for folks who bought at the previous cycle top of 69k.

If it reaches 100k ish that is a close to 50% return in 4 years assuming this happens late 2025.

I'd' consider that great when at best only maybe QQQ could be at 20% by then and the rest even under that.
I know it's only the middle of the year but I am tempering my expectations. That run up was way to emotional for me lol

Comparing 1 coin to an ETF is kind of apples and oranges. I think comparing BTC to MSFT, AAPL, NVDA, META etc would be more appropriate. If there was a conglomerate or ETF version of the top 100 coins then they'd probably have more similar returns to QQQ.

Members don't see this ad :)
My god man and you chose to get out now?
A month or two ago. Was consolidating the losers. Hahah. It wasn’t many shares BTW.
I don’t remember but I bought during all the hype in Covid times and it was like $3k worth.

Last edited:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240604-104256~2.png
    Screenshot_20240604-104256~2.png
    57.9 KB · Views: 20
Members don't see this ad :)
Doesn't it take minimum 6 mo after halving before much happens? I'd be overjoyed if this means less than 2 months and your prediction comes true lol.
In previous cycles, you’re absolutely correct…

But we also never hit a new ATH prior to the previous halvings, and that happened this year. So we’re in uncharted territory here.

Reactions: 1 users

But we also never hit a new ATH prior to the previous halvings, and that happened this year. So we’re in uncharted territory here.

Correct

This is the first time BTC broke the .618 fib level prior to halving. Institutional demand is changing the dynamic.

Reactions: 1 user
I don’t trade NVDA but just a Quick Look at the chart my prediction would be a run past 1200 and then a correction to maybe 850 range
Maybe. Next gen chips are being developed much faster. Months vs Years.

Again I hope ur right. I can see sideways action till eoy before a large run up and peak and it would essentially match previous cycles just initially sped up.

BNB just hit all time high.

BTC 1.4 tril
ETH 460 bil
BNB 104 bil
SOL 79 bil
XRP 29 bil

So the ETF really is a big deal.

BTC ETF just getting started. Not sure how big ETH ETF will be but BlackRock might be allocating more funds for it. Larry Fink has been mentioning tokenizing physical world assets and I think he may try to get it on the ETH network. We shall see. But there’s no denying the BTC ETF is off to a great start.

Reactions: 2 users
I have found that InvestAnswers on YouTube seems like a solid resource on all things Crypto. Anyone watch him?