Boston University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

artistardis

Reaction score
Has anyone heard back from Boston after their Kira Interview yet?

Members don't see this ad.

I haven't. I completed mine Nov 9th and haven't heard from them since

Ah yes, I was getting nervous since it's been over a month since my Kira interview and I just saw in someone else's post that they got rejected so I'm not sure why we haven't had any update yet but hopefully it's a good sign!

Members don't see this ad :)
Ah yes, I was getting nervous since it's been over a month since my Kira interview and I just saw in someone else's post that they got rejected so I'm not sure why we haven't had any update yet but hopefully it's a good sign!
Same here! They actually reached out to me a few days ago regarding coursework and let me know that my application was still under review. Hoping for good news

HHAHAHAHAA I GOT REJECTED but it's okay!! I got some other good news at the same time, but congrats!! best of luck making your decision
Congrats on the other schools you've been accepted to!! We've worked hard for this and now it's paying off!! :)

Reactions: 1 user
Me too! Congrats! I love Boston I'm just worried about the cost of the program on top of the cost of living in the city 😥
I'm also worried about the cost of the program. BU was a top choice of mine but the cost is a concern :cryi:

Reactions: 1 user
Got accepted. Offered the scholarship but the remaining cost still scares me