Physical Therapy Can I still list clinic I volunteered at even if they've since closed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBoneDoctah

Volunteer Staff
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I use to observe/volunteer at a PT clinic 6 months ago and noticed it shut down just recently when COVID-19 hit. I gained 40 hours there. Since the clinic has shut down and the manager is no where to be found, am I still able to submit those hours in on my PTCAS?
Absolutely. Just write down whatever information you have.

Members don't see this ad.

Thanks, I was able to obtain the information of the clinic and the person I observed. The only thing I couldn’t get was her phone number and email sadly

Put what you have available to you. If you are asked about it (which is highly unlikely), then just explain. As long as you are being truthful I see no problem with this.

Hi everyone, I use to observe/volunteer at a PT clinic 6 months ago and noticed it shut down just recently when COVID-19 hit. I gained 40 hours there. Since the clinic has shut down and the manager is no where to be found, am I still able to submit those hours in on my PTCAS?

While your question is not one requiring confidential consultation, the answer is yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.