EPIC

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Rxcoffee

Reaction score
Does anyone work with epic ? Is there anyways you can pull up patients with DX?
TIA

Sent from my iPhone using SDN

Members don't see this ad.

you would likely have to use something like business objects to pull ICD codes from EPIC

Thankyou!!
But by business objects did you mean reports?

Members don't see this ad :)
Business objects? Do you mean reports ?

its a third party software - you likely have someone in your department that has training with it or something similar (ask whoever does your research reports)

Reactions: 1 user
its a third party software - you likely have someone in your department that has training with it or something similar (ask whoever does your research reports)
Great! Thanks!!

If you are looking for recent data (current admits), search for "diagnosis", "disease state", etc. in your My Reports tab to see if there are any workbench reports you can run. There's a good chance someone has configured a report for this data, but no guarantee. Long term data would need to be pulled from someone on your reporting team.

Reactions: 1 user
If you are looking for recent data (current admits), search for "diagnosis", "disease state", etc. in your My Reports tab to see if there are any workbench reports you can run. There's a good chance someone has configured a report for this data, but no guarantee. Long term data would need to be pulled from someone on your reporting team.
ya - I guess I was thinking not pt's currently in house - but a report can be built if one hasn't