Hello Fellow Forum Member I Great You All In The Name Of Our Lord Jesus Christ.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OLIVCLIN

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
My dear fellow forum members i great your all in the name of our lord jesus christ.i will be grateful if only you will here me out.a problem shared is a problem half solved.i know this forum here is not a charity organization or home where people run to for financial help.but please people you need to here me out.actually my name is Clinton Howard,i'am 21 years old i come from Nigeria,i was born in a little fishing village colled Bukuma in Degema local government area Rivers state of Nigeria.i was brought up from a God fearing family my father is a farmer,and my mother is a full-time house wife and i'am the son of my parents.my parents died when i was 15 years old since then,life never been easy with me i tried as much as i can to make sure i work very hard in order to become a responsible person in life.In a good day God answered my prayeri got admitted in the university.and now i'am in my second year in the field of medicine.am helpless i can't even afford to pay my fees in school,even books.right now the school authority are even planning to send me out of the university because i can not met up with the school demand. i got to the college secretary of my faculty to explain things to her, but she said there is nothing she can do about .i now went to banks in order to collect student leon.but they did not give it to me because there is no body to stand for and also there is no property that i will keep as a colatera before they could release money for me.please my fathers,mothers,brothers,sisters and my relatives i'am begging you all in the name of our lord jesus christ to please here me out because i don't want to lose my education.thank you as your here me out God will surely provide for you and also protect you all in jesus name.

thanks from CLINTON HOWARD

[email protected]

Members don't see this ad.

If you are serious, then I greet you as well. If you are playing around, then grow up.