I filled up my LoR slots but I have a new, really good one. Will the school accept it?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

throwawayacc2

Reaction score
This semester was very fascinating for me- I had a professor who taught me my first BIO 1 course back in ~2017 at a community college. Poetically, she was also the last professor to teach me my masters bio course at a uni. I feel that her letter is very valuable to me as it provides the most credited statement on my academic skills. Also, if you're wondering, yes she did recognize me.

You see, I have also filled up all of my LoR slots but was hoping the school I'm WL at will try to accept the letter. Is it possible?

Members don't see this ad.

This semester was very fascinating for me- I had a professor who taught me my first BIO 1 course back in ~2017 at a community college. Poetically, she was also the last professor to teach me my masters bio course at a uni. I feel that her letter is very valuable to me as it provides the most credited statement on my academic skills. Also, if you're wondering, yes she did recognize me.

You see, I have also filled up all of my LoR slots but was hoping the school I'm WL at will try to accept the letter. Is it possible?
At this point, let your reference send it directly. No guarantees.