Iowa State C/O 2028

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I was #75 and got an offer about 20 minutes ago but just declined it! #76 congratulations!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
#64 OOS and ACCEPTING!! I have spent the last hour crying! I can’t believe it!

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
#81 OOS and just pulled off! I will be declining as I’ve accepted a seat elsewhere. Best of luck to everyone still waiting! :)

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Just because I asked- next to be called is #85, and they said they can't really say how many seats are left unclaimed at this point because there is too much fluctuation currently

Reactions: 2 users
just got called off the waitlist and i’m #86! will be declining tho. good luck everyone!!

Reactions: 4 users
I just asked and was told the next number to be called will be #104.

Reactions: 1 users
115 OOS, just called off and accepting! I’m so excited!

Reactions: 7 users
112 OOS, got called off yesterday. Feels so surreal after 3 cycles, I finally did it !!! 😭

• Care
Reactions: 12 users
#2 on the in-state list here and just received and accepted an offer for admissions! Good luck everyone!

Reactions: 6 users
Is anyone else a bit confused on canvas page and access plus and workday? If anyone knows what they’re doing I could really use the help. I know they said once accepted and you get you netID, you can email mohoward and she’ll set you up with canvas page but all I got sent was links to something called workday?

Is anyone else a bit confused on canvas page and access plus and workday? If anyone knows what they’re doing I could really use the help. I know they said once accepted and you get you netID, you can email mohoward and she’ll set you up with canvas page but all I got sent was links to something called workday?
Were you able to set up your NetID? I didn’t get my university ID number to set up NetID until after my deposit was received.

I was confused on the workday links too, workday didn’t show up under the “My Apps” section of my university sign on page until after I got the links.

I don’t have access to the Canvas page yet either, but I just emailed this afternoon.

Were you able to set up your NetID? I didn’t get my university ID number to set up NetID until after my deposit was received.

I was confused on the workday links too, workday didn’t show up under the “My Apps” section of my university sign on page until after I got the links.

I don’t have access to the Canvas page yet either, but I just emailed this afternoon.
So I have my netID and University ID number. When I google ISU canvas page I can get into it but there is no info on it so I’m not sure if I’m truly enrolled on it? Please let me know if you get an official email about you being added to canvas because I haven’t received one. Just a bunch of notifications to complete stuff on access plus. Thanks for the response!!

So I have my netID and University ID number. When I google ISU canvas page I can get into it but there is no info on it so I’m not sure if I’m truly enrolled on it? Please let me know if you get an official email about you being added to canvas because I haven’t received one. Just a bunch of notifications to complete stuff on access plus. Thanks for the response!!
I was just added to the Canvas page, there was a notification sent to my ISU email.

Reactions: 1 user
I just wanted to let you guys know the the university is in the process of switching from access plus to workday. This doesn't mean ignore access plus because a lot of information is still on there at the moment. Workday will be the new location of information such as university bill, schedules, past semester gpas, student information, etc. I believe they are planning to be fully switched over come August. Also, when it comes to canvas, they may not have anything set up in canvas for your class yet. So when you log in you may not see anything in terms of classes yet or the Class of 2028 group that will show up on there. This post provides no insight as to how to sign up for stuff, but just figured I would provide some clarity on why there is both access plus and workday. Hopefully this helps.

Reactions: 1 users