*****Official PASS 2025 Endodontic Residency Interviews/Information***

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Are board scores supposed to show up on the check status screen? I submitted my NBDE Part 1 and 2 scores but it doesn't show anything about them

Yes, once your scores arrive at ADEA, they attach to your account and then they show up. Mine just popped up today, Ordered some time ago.

Members don't see this ad.

My university just informed me that ADEA contacted them to tell them that there is an issue with the ADEA PASS Liason Letter System and that they are not accepting institution evaluations at this time. Anyone else hearing this or know a way around it?

Yes, once your scores arrive at ADEA, they attach to your account and then they show up. Mine just popped up today, Ordered some time ago.
Did both show up on ADEA PASS or just one? When I ordered there was a bubble on the ADA site that said order either part 1 or 2 and they would send both so I only ordered part 2 but now I'm wondering if that was a mistake

Members don't see this ad :)
Did both show up on ADEA PASS or just one? When I ordered there was a bubble on the ADA site that said order either part 1 or 2 and they would send both so I only ordered part 2 but now I'm wondering if that was a mistake
Not a mistake- you only have to order one part and they will send both.

Reactions: 1 users
Is anyone applying to the NY VA Hospital residency? I am trying to get more info about submitting my application but no response when calling or emailing the number/email on the PDF with the instructions for applying. Which btw looks like it was published in 2021, is this the most current document or am I missing something?

-Where to send my NBDE scores, it is not included in the ADA checklist. Do I email the program director?
-Any way to check the status of whether it was received?
-Filling out sections 7a-c in section one of Form 10-2850d?
-Ok to have my LOR sent directly instead of with my packet?

Thanks for any help, best of luck to us!

My university just informed me that ADEA contacted them to tell them that there is an issue with the ADEA PASS Liason Letter System and that they are not accepting institution evaluations at this time. Anyone else hearing this or know a way around it?
I contacted PASS because of same thing. Apparently it was because their was two “apostrophes” in my institutional eval form and PASS won’t accept that to upload. Still unsure what that even means. The lady at PASS deleted the apostrophes and my school was able to then upload. Strange.

Where are we suppose to say that we attended AAE? and where can we add CE credits?

Both showed up, order one only