SDN Situational Judgment Test Survey - What do you think?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

WildWing

SDN Staff
Staff member
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
SDN and our parent organization, HPSA (Health Professional Student Association (HPSA)) are interested in learning what you think about the increasing prevalence of situational judgment tests such as Altus Casper, AAMC PREview, and other platforms in the admissions processes for health professional schools. Please provide your input on this survey:

The results will be presented during HPSA's SJT workshop at the UCD Prehealth Conference on October 15th (prehealthconference).

Members don't see this ad.

I think it would be good if SDN could collaborate with some faculty members to do an independent study of these tests. From the "research" data I have seen so far, they seem to be weak predictors of nothing of value or the research methods and/or analysis methods have significant flaws - never mind the conflict of interest by the authors.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I think it would be good if SDN could collaborate with some faculty members to do an independent study of these tests. From the "research" data I have seen so far, they seem to be weak predictors of nothing of value or the research methods and/or analysis methods have significant flaws - never mind the conflict of interest by the authors.
If you know of some faculty members who might be interested in collaborating and can get some discretionary research funding, please let us know!

Reactions: 1 user
Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users