Temple ACMS 2024-2025

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Has anyone recently gotten an interview date?
Also, to the accepted students,
  • any of you who did not take the MCAT?
  • Do you have any idea of how many seats would be left?
i was put under review on 4/5 and still have not heard anything back :(

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi! I’m thinking about applying but haven’t taken CASPer. Does this mean I can’t apply? Thanks!

Hi! I’m thinking about applying but haven’t taken CASPer. Does this mean I can’t apply? Thanks!
You should email the program and ask them. There’s a Casper test date for the 14th. Supplemental are due before june 1 and Casper takes around 2ish weeks to send results.

You should also make sure your PostbacCas is submitted ASAP. Mine was verified within a day but it can take much longer.

Members don't see this ad :)
I applied this cycle, but got WL (R from Temple though lol) and decided to apply to this program last minute. Is it acceptable to reuse my PS and LORs from my AMCAS app? Also how long does it take for PostbacCas to verify your app? I know the deadline is next week 😣

Do you guys know if the school is still taking interviews? I took my Casper may 2 and I’m hoping to hear something probably next week but I wonder if people have already got A. I don’t know if I should still keep praying 😂🥹🥲lol

Do you guys know if the school is still taking interviews? I took my Casper may 2 and I’m hoping to hear something probably next week but I wonder if people have already got A. I don’t know if I should still keep praying 😂🥹🥲lol
Until you get a rejection you’re still in the game

I applied this cycle, but got WL (R from Temple though lol) and decided to apply to this program last minute. Is it acceptable to reuse my PS and LORs from my AMCAS app? Also how long does it take for PostbacCas to verify your app? I know the deadline is next week 😣
Tweak it a bit but that’s what I did. Even reused one LOR cause professor wasn’t responding to revise it.

Hi,

I am hoping someone can answer this question for me. I got an email from admission that I need to self-report my standardized test scores. Do I need to go back to the application portal and paste a copy of my test score into the documents section or do I just email admissions what my score was? The reason I am asking is because I will have to request my SAT score since that's the last standardized and the only one I have ever taken, and that was a long time ago! But I do remember my score. Can I just email admissions my score without an actual document to show it?

Hi guys I had a quick question so on the website when you login to the portal and click on the “view” button by action and it opens the application and it says before you submit the secondary app it says “CASPer test results from May 2023 through April 2024 are valid for this application cycle.” However I took my Casper May 2, 2024 so does that mean I’m out of the game?

Hi,

I am hoping someone can answer this question for me. I got an email from admission that I need to self-report my standardized test scores. Do I need to go back to the application portal and paste a copy of my test score into the documents section or do I just email admissions what my score was? The reason I am asking is because I will have to request my SAT score since that's the last standardized and the only one I have ever taken, and that was a long time ago! But I do remember my score. Can I just email admissions my score without an actual document to show it?
I think they want you to self report it and once you get an interview and are accepted they will ask for an official document but for now I think you can do it yourself by adding it to portal and if it doesn’t allow you to do so then I would just email the admissions people. But you will have to go through the process anyway if you get accepted so you might as well request it in advance just in case. If anyone else has a better idea please share!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi guys I had a quick question so on the website when you login to the portal and click on the “view” button by action and it opens the application and it says before you submit the secondary app it says “CASPer test results from May 2023 through April 2024 are valid for this application cycle.” However I took my Casper May 2, 2024 so does that mean I’m out of the game?
You can just email them to confirm it. The addendum regarding Casper was for people who took it for 2023-2024 cycle. Since the acms program is for 2024-2025 cycle it will apply. It also only takes 2 weeks (3 max) for Casper to send results. That would be before the June 1 supplemental deadline so it will be ok. Just make sure to get postbacCAS submitted ASAP.

I reused everything and I was accepted. Just did some updating to the why LKSOM secondaries and activities to bring them up to date. Took only 2 hours for postbaccas verification at 1 am (clearly not a real person doing it, ended up with a lower science GPA because they do it solely based on course name/number)

You can just email them to confirm it. The addendum regarding Casper was for people who took it for 2023-2024 cycle. Since the acms program is for 2024-2025 cycle it will apply. It also only takes 2 weeks (3 max) for Casper to send results. That would be before the June 1 supplemental deadline so it will be ok. Just make sure to get postbacCAS submitted ASAP.
Okay yeah I’ve had my postbacCAS submitted since February, but I took my Casper in May. But I’ll email them tonight and ask about where they are in the process with applications and if they still are doing interviews or if there are still open seats left. I’ll keep you guys updated on what they responded with!

I reused everything and I was accepted. Just did some updating to the why LKSOM secondaries and activities to bring them up to date. Took only 2 hours for postbaccas verification at 1 am (clearly not a real person doing it, ended up with a lower science GPA because they do it solely based on course name/number)
The secondary is just that application you fill out when you open the portal and make an account right? Unless I’m missing something… I swear I feel like I’m losing my mind with all the waiting!

Congratulations on your acceptance! If you don’t mind could you share your stats?

The secondary is just that application you fill out when you open the portal and make an account right? Unless I’m missing something… I swear I feel like I’m losing my mind with all the waiting!
No I mean the school-specific questions on postbaccas. They are exactly the same as LKSOM secondaries from this cycle

i requested my transcript last week but it still hasn't been received ;_; i decided to apply last week after they sent out an email lol so very last minute. i submitted everything but my postbaccas cant be verified until my transcript is in. its just gonna suck if i paid $160 for my app to be incomplete by the deadline. how long did it take other ppl for their transcripts to be received and for their app to get verified??

i requested my transcript last week but it still hasn't been received ;_; i decided to apply last week after they sent out an email lol so very last minute. i submitted everything but my postbaccas cant be verified until my transcript is in. its just gonna suck if i paid $160 for my app to be incomplete by the deadline. how long did it take other ppl for their transcripts to be received and for their app to get verified??
I recall reading that the application is due May 15 but supporting materials like transcripts and rec letters have until June 1st. I'm waiting on one last transcript and rec letter myself, but I submitted the application a couple of weeks ago.

I recall reading that the application is due May 15 but supporting materials like transcripts and rec letters have until June 1st. I'm waiting on one last transcript and rec letter myself, but I submitted the application a couple of weeks ago.
dont you need to have a transcript in so your app gets verified though? doesnt the verified app need to be in by may 15?

dont you need to have a transcript in so your app gets verified though? doesnt the verified app need to be in by may 15?
"Both [PostBacCAS and LKSOM Postbac] applications must be received before the deadline". My app is listed as 'received' on PostBacCAS but the transcripts and letters are shown as pending. I think it's fine, but I'm gonna call PostBacCAS to ask about processing.

"Both [PostBacCAS and LKSOM Postbac] applications must be received before the deadline". My app is listed as 'received' on PostBacCAS but the transcripts and letters are shown as pending. I think it's fine, but I'm gonna call PostBacCAS to ask about processing.
i would double check with admissions as well- on their website, it says verified postbac application needs to be received and idt postbaccas verifies until everything has been received. from their website: "You can submit your application before your transcripts and recommendations are received.Please note, however, that we will not review your application until all of your transcripts, payments, and recommendations are received."

To the students who have been accepted, do you have any idea how many seats there are and how many have been filled? From previous years it seems like 30.

Also, anyone receive interview invites recently?

Last edited:
To the students who have been accepted, do you have any idea how many seats there are and how many have been filled? From previous years it seems like 30.

Also, anyone receive interview invites recently?
As of today, there are 12 students in the group-me. I'm sure some people have been accepted who didn't join the group-me though.

Reactions: 1 user
did they change the application deadline? i swear it said may 15 last week and website says june 1 now

did they change the application deadline? i swear it said may 15 last week and website says june 1 now
Nice catch. It looks like they did change the dead line. It was definitely May 15 before. According to previous years forums it looks like they’ve done it before as well.

I wonder what this means for the us that hadvn't received an II yet. On one hand this means that they are still looking for people to fill up their seats, on the other hand isn't this just them telling us "nope you arn't what we are looking for, we'd rather see if anyone else applies and then get back to you " :')

I wonder what this means for the us that hadvn't received an II yet. On one hand this means that they are still looking for people to fill up their seats, on the other hand isn't this just them telling us "nope you arn't what we are looking for, we'd rather see if anyone else applies and then get back to you " :')
According to previous posts, they've extended the deadline for the past 4 cycles. I wouldn't worry too much about it. Interviews go all the way up to June 1st.