U-Houston Housing

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PharmEm

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Any suggestions on Condos and Townhomes? I'm looking for places near the med-center, thanks.

Anyone know about any of these...

Valencia
Braeswood Park
RiverWalk
Briarwick
Jefferson (something)

Members don't see this ad.

YEah.. anyone having any suggestions on particular complexes which are near the med-center (TMC) that are good and clean of notoriety? THanks in advance

Be on the look out for a Facebook group about housing and people looking for a roommate.

Members don't see this ad :)
Has that facebook roommate/housing group been started yet?

If you are looking for Condos then go to HAR.com. The area you will be looking for if you want to stay close to TMC is "Southwest." You can find condos for very cheap, and very expensive. I'm a fourth year medical student at UT Houston Med School, and I would be more than happy to answer anybody's questions about apartments (which are nice, safe, conveinient, etc). I can also give advice about condiminium complexes, which are pretty popular among med/dental/pharm students, and just as affordable as apartments while making an investment as well. I must admit that I have a condo that we put on the market recently (it is on the SDN Classifieds under Houston Med Center Condo), but I will answer any questions about housing that anyone may have. Congratulations on your next step in your professional career, you will really enjoy Houston!