UW and UPS DPT 2023-2024

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Shazamm

Reaction score
I couldn’t find any recent post for schools in WA. So just started one.

I’m wondering if anyone got any news/update from UW or UPS?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
According to their websites UW will send admission decisions in late January and UPS will send in February.

Members don't see this ad :)
Heard from them a few days ago. Says I'm bottom one third.

Do you have any idea what that means?
I’m waitlisted too.
I think it is just the way they inform you where your position is but in very vague way. If you are top one third, I think you're in very high waitlist position. I'm not sure if there's top 2/3 or anything less than that.

I think it is just the way they inform you where your position is but in very vague way. If you are top one third, I think you're in very high waitlist position. I'm not sure if there's top 2/3 or anything less than that.
Yeah, I also tried to make some sense on google, no chance.
I’m in middle one-third of their list!

Last edited:
Anyone got off the UW waitlist? (Received admission offer)?

Anyone got off the UW waitlist? (Received admission offer)?
I was top 1/3 on the waitlist as of 1/26, then got accepted last week on 2/16! I'll be attending as it's in-state and one of my top picks, but there is hope to get off the waitlist!

Reactions: 1 users
I was top 1/3 on the waitlist as of 1/26, then got accepted last week on 2/16! I'll be attending as it's in-state and one of my top picks, but there is hope to get off the waitlist!
Congrats on your acceptance 💪🏽

From 2/16, how much time did they give you to decide/submit the deposit?

Just wanna know how often there might be an update for waitlisters.

Congrats on your acceptance 💪🏽

From 2/16, how much time did they give you to decide/submit the deposit?

Just wanna know how often there might be an update for waitlisters.
They gave me until today (2/26) at 10am. So if you are on top 1/3 you may hear back today/tommorow. It’ll basically be every two weeks until they fill up the class based on what the first notification and second notification were.

They gave me until today (2/26) at 10am. So if you are on top 1/3 you may hear back today/tommorow. It’ll basically be every two weeks until they fill up the class based on what the first notification and second notification were.
Thanks for letting me know.
I’m in their middle tier.

Depending on how big their list is.
🤞🏽