WAMC (3.9/516/NJ Resident)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mangostickyrice

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Remove Stony Brook since they admit few non residents with no connection to the state. You could add Brown and any of these schools:
USF Morsani
Cincinnati
Western Michigan
Vermont
Quinnipiac
Rochester

Non-clinical volunteering: refugee school classroom assistant (100hr), nonprofit clinic educator (150hr)
Fair warning: you need some face to face service orientation activities where you aren't teaching or tutoring. I don't know what you are teaching as a clinic educator but try to add some hours in humble service to those in distress. Ideally food distribution, shelter volunteer, job/tax preparation, transportation services, or housing rehabilitation.

Fair warning: you need some face to face service orientation activities where you aren't teaching or tutoring. I don't know what you are teaching as a clinic educator but try to add some hours in humble service to those in distress. Ideally food distribution, shelter volunteer, job/tax preparation, transportation services, or housing rehabilitation.
thank you! i will think about that. my activities are definitely face to face and my impression was jobs like food distribution are sometimes not. i don’t think i have time to add another volunteer experience before i apply but may be something i do during my gap.

Status
Not open for further replies.