what is Pre-requisite Gpa and how different is that from science gpa ?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Apple_Pie

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Guys,

A lot of schools ask us for our overall Gpa. They also ask for Science Gpa or Pre-requisite Gpa. FOr example Puerto rico asks for Pre-requisite Gpa.

What courses are calculated in pre-requisite Gpa ?

They have listed pre-requiste courses on their website and I am sure they will calculate all the required science courses like general biology for pre-requisite gpa. But do they also calculate non-science courses like Statistics, General Psychology, English, Humanities, Social Sciences in pre-requisite GPA ? All these courses are also listed as pre-requisite courses, but I am not sure if they are calculated in pre-requisite GPA.

Members don't see this ad.

Apple_Pie said:
Guys,

A lot of schools ask us for our overall Gpa. They also ask for Science Gpa or Pre-requisite Gpa. FOr example Puerto rico asks for Pre-requisite Gpa.

What courses are calculated in pre-requisite Gpa ?

They have listed pre-requiste courses on their website and I am sure they will calculate all the required science courses like general biology for pre-requisite gpa. But do they also calculate non-science courses like Statistics, General Psychology, English, Humanities, Social Sciences in pre-requisite GPA ? All these courses are also listed as pre-requisite courses, but I am not sure if they are calculated in pre-requisite GPA.

If they are listed as pre-requisite courses then they will include those courses in the calculation of the pre-requisite GPA.