What do you like most?
"The supportive faculty, great teaching, how everyone seems to go the extra mile. I'm not sure what the other reviewer experienced but we never have had any 8 week modules. All of them are 6 weeks except for two (now)- no test is ever worth 90%- the most was 85% but the other 15% are "gimme points" for essentially showing up. For first year, all you need to succeed is powerpoints, no textbooks. Second year, like most places, you should be reading Robbins. We have a great student academic support office which offers free tutoring, review courses for almost every module AND step 1, and one on one and small group help."
"Nothing, it's horrible!!,"