Indiana Dental School Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Predent133

Reaction score
Hello all. Today I check my portal and noticed under status, it was “invited for interview” under Indiana university. However I checked back a few hours later and it changed back to “received under review”. I checked the Indiana portal and it just says my application is complete. Yet I emailed them and asked them about this and they responded with this email. I’m not sure if this was just a generic quick email back to me and they didn’t actually check if I had an interview or what’s the deal. Any help or advice is appreciated thank you!
IMG_0363.jpeg

Members don't see this ad.

Hello all. Today I check my portal and noticed under status, it was “invited for interview” under Indiana university. However I checked back a few hours later and it changed back to “received under review”. I checked the Indiana portal and it just says my application is complete. Yet I emailed them and asked them about this and they responded with this email. I’m not sure if this was just a generic quick email back to me and they didn’t actually check if I had an interview or what’s the deal. Any help or advice is appreciated thank you!View attachment 376364
i think you should listen to the email rather than your own speculation or the opinion of a bunch of strangers on the internets...

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
This happened to me to the same school when I was applying. I did end up getting an interview. Hope that's the case for you, good luck!

Hello all. Today I check my portal and noticed under status, it was “invited for interview” under Indiana university. However I checked back a few hours later and it changed back to “received under review”. I checked the Indiana portal and it just says my application is complete. Yet I emailed them and asked them about this and they responded with this email. I’m not sure if this was just a generic quick email back to me and they didn’t actually check if I had an interview or what’s the deal. Any help or advice is appreciated thank you!View attachment 376364
"You will receive details regarding your interview one week beforehand via email." To me, it sounds like you are going to be getting an interview, and they will send the information for it one week beforehand.

Last cycle, I received my interview invite from Indiana on Nov. 9th, and my interview was for Nov. 21st. However, there was a mandatory virtual Introduction session on Nov. 14th (about a week after the invitation).