LOR Title Mistake

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

capybaracarbonara

Reaction score
Accidentally gave two of my professors the wrong title in Interfolio. I gave one of my professors the Prof. title instead of Dr., and I gave another professor the Mr. title instead of Prof. What should I do? Is this a big issue?

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
  • Hmm
Reactions: 1 users
Not a big issue. From what I recall, I had to give name/title for all my imported recs from interfolio and you can probably just retitle it then (Letter of Rec from Dr.——). Within the letter the writer probably used the correct term for themselves anyways.

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Just wanted to ask this again now that I’m asking for LOR’s again. How can I confirm if this is the case? If not, would it be worth it to make a new account and ask professors to send their letters there?

Members don't see this ad :)
Just wanted to ask this again now that I’m asking for LOR’s again. How can I confirm if this is the case? If not, would it be worth it to make a new account and ask professors to send their letters there?
You shouldn't create a new account IMO. Just check.

Reactions: 1 user
You can call interfolio and maybe ask for a rename on the letters, it shouldn't be a big deal

Reactions: 1 user