Matrix - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
What a great game! Thoroughly enjoyed and particularly appreciated the players who came to help out from other servers :biglove:

Thanks to @Animal Midwife and @supershorty for hosting!!!

Best of luck to all reps in Champs!!!

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
Reactions: 5 users
Okay so let’s talk about the potential for an Acromatic & Samac Pack.

The Samacro Packro. The Acrosamacro Packo.

On Day 1 Acro pushed me and did so in a way that I felt was a floppy. Not really based on any strong convictions and ultimately backed off when met with resistance from me.

(It reminded me a lot of Falcon from the crossover game tbh. Throw a vote down on what might be an easy push, get decent pushback, back off to find a different parking spot. Etc.)

There were a few things that particularly bother me about some of our interactions, notably Acro’s apparent lack of interest in solving, and then pretending to not understand why a wolf would sheep a “village read” onto a misyeet (although this was countered by saying Acro was looking to see what my response was, which I feel was more like backpedaling)

At the time I was village reading Samac, and wanted to get her take on these things.

When I saw her responses all the pieces of me shattered as I hit the floor.

So lets go into why Samac’s responses disturbed me so much

Acro’s statement that if they weren’t going to yeet me they’d probably just “sheep one of their village reads onto whoever”.

Like I get if you’re right before yeet close and you’re scrambling to find somewhere to vote, sure you might sheep a village read.

But my god! Imagine saying that in the middle of the cycle with hours left to go. Literally no idea about any other wolf reads, no plans to get other wolf reads, just pick a “village read” and sheep them.

And Samac DEFENDS it?!?! Like yeah sure I’ve seen it… in waffle hour. Not as a blanket statement about your plan for the rest of the cycle mid day.

Village Samac would be NAILING them to the wall for this. Village Samac has crucified so many players for so much less!

What is happening here!

And let’s not forget her stubbornness surrounding MKG all D1.

Like was MKG the greenest villager to ever live? No, of course not. Has she ever even eaten a green bean? Who knows!

But what I do know is Samac KNOWS she can be an easy push. She KNOWS MKG has a sketchy meta.

I really believe Village Samac would have been more cautious about a potential D1 MKG misyeet and would have taken my hesitation about it a little less blithely.

Now let’s talk about the start of D2!

Samac is literally PR hunting in broad daylight!

IS NO ONE GOING TO CALL HER OUT ON THIS?
Will Ferrell Crazy Pills GIF

Like hello? Assuming Moon is the doctor we’ve got 2 PRs left hidden.

If there is a motion detector and they reveal, then they’ve outted themselves and even worse yet they’re potentially going to out the last remaining PR.

You can’t tell me village Samac doesn’t know this!

SHE’S HOWLING!!!
I will love this forever.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users