Matrix - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Day 2 Yeet Tally
Shini (2)
- Zenge 12, moon 20
Clem () -
Achro (1) - Santy 71
Stagg (2)
- Dubz 34, samac 37
moon (1) - Clem 40

6/13
yeet close in ~24 hours

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
:eyebrow:

• Hmm
Members don't see this ad :)
Ehhh

They were about even. I didn't really think either of them were likely to flip scum. Tbh moonster claiming doctor kind of threw me for a loop in terms of who to vote, and I didn't have time to recalibrate.
Yet Shin is still your PoE?

• Hmm
Reactions: 1 users
Unyeet Shinichi

I think it’s a fair possibility to consider they came into the thread, made a snap judgement about something that was woefully incorrect, and didn’t have the time, or didn’t put in the leg work to evaluate properly.

So their push on me was unfounded and misguided but not necessarily motivated from a wolf’s perspective.

I should be able to develop a firm read on gikkle based off how they developed their town read of me.

Members don't see this ad :)
yeah?
They're less townie relative to everyone else rn
I really don’t like the progression in recent posts. It felt like your reads list is just trying to be with thread consensus. And then I cringed at you saying they’re the least towny while in a different breath saying they’re likely to flip village.
It feels like a perspective slip.

I really don’t like the progression in recent posts. It felt like your reads list is just trying to be with thread consensus. And then I cringed at you saying they’re the least towny while in a different breath saying they’re likely to flip village.
It feels like a perspective slip.
My reads have been fairly consistent all game? How's that just "trying to be with thread consensus"?

Idk how to explain it any better? I thought Shinichi was likely to flip villager last EoD. I now think that relative to anyone else, they are less townie (and thus in my PoE)

This topic seems sorta pointless to me anyways since my PoE is subject to change once I do some re-evaluation

I answered, but yes that was why I tr'd them early like santy said.

Idk how to explain it any better? I thought Shinichi was likely to flip villager last EoD. I now think that relative to anyone else, they are less townie (and thus in my PoE)

And what changed in regards to everyone else and now to make you feel that way?

Like, who are your new townreads compared to last EoD?

I am waiting for them to post that big post about me. I will judge them heavily based off of it

*sharpens knife*

Samac - genny
Clem - Zenge

Dubz

Psv
Gikkle
Achro - Shinichi - Stagg
Moon

I still have to sort from psv and below. Fairly high confidencd that the first 4 names are town. Dubz also I think is town, and samac feels strongly about it, so we ball.

PoE / Reasses tier is psv and below. Think I may be a bit stuck in this worldview.

Are there any unpairing reads between the pool of

Psv/Gikkle/Achro/Shinichi/Stagg/Moon ?

Top of my head I can think that Psv is unaligned with Shinichi and Achro.

Also, I think this is sort of a vague read. But after our clash D1, I think Stagg may be buddying me? Or at least most of their takes tend to go in the same line I'm in. Which surface level its /good/

But also like, Stagg is a player that I tends to just disagree with so much of how they form reads and big oarts of their process and results.
And I think the only part im disagreeing with stagg is their read of Dubz+Samac as scum, which doesnt mesh well with how I did any of my reads (specially samac firmly blocc to me)

Samac - genny
Clem - Zenge

Dubz

Psv
Gikkle
Achro - Shinichi - Stagg
Moon

I still have to sort from psv and below. Fairly high confidencd that the first 4 names are town. Dubz also I think is town, and samac feels strongly about it, so we ball.

PoE / Reasses tier is psv and below. Think I may be a bit stuck in this worldview.

Are there any unpairing reads between the pool of

I forgot about marmot woweeeee

My reads have been fairly consistent all game? How's that just "trying to be with thread consensus"?

This topic seems sorta pointless to me anyways since my PoE is subject to change once I do some re-evaluation
I’m looking forward to this re evaluation as Shinichi being the least town is not compatible with “I didn’t think they’d flip wolf”.

I think it’s very unlikely for Achro and Shinichi to be w/w and Moon/Shin pack is also very unlikely based on D1 vote progression.

Can someone please explain why Samac is towncore to me? I don't see this at all, but wonder if I’m just tunneling at this point.

I’m looking forward to this re evaluation as Shinichi being the least town is not compatible with “I didn’t think they’d flip wolf”.

I think it’s very unlikely for Achro and Shinichi to be w/w and Moon/Shin pack is also very unlikely based on D1 vote progression.

What made you unpair shinichi and I?

I think Samac's Iso is full of villagery conviction + innocence + samac's solving .

Like, the rep plot armor double standard dont think it comes a wolf just confidently saying they wont be nightkilled; the setup derp EoD1 ,their dubz read (Scum!Samac would have no need to read dubz as town that strongly when nobody else was stating townreads at dubz) , and yada yada.

For you Stagg specifically (Since you seem to also believe we are against W!Dubz) I'd say that there should be no way in where you think samac and dubz are partners just townreading each other that way and going at you in such a coordinated way, scum always try to not coincide with partners that much

• Hmm
Samac started good for me and just never did anything to ping me all of day 1, so i just didn't change my read lol

What made you unpair shinichi and I?
If Shinichi is scum then that means you unvoted moon and made a 4-way tie with a wolf on board instead of breaking it to Zenge or me who could have been decent pushes when MKG wagon was still non-existent. Only way I see you doing that is if the pack is Achro/Shin and likely Samac or maybe Gikkle to swing a wagon to MKG. Would be an almost recklessly bold D1 pack.

If Shinichi is scum then that means you unvoted moon and made a 4-way tie with a wolf on board instead of breaking it to Zenge or me who could have been decent pushes when MKG wagon was still non-existent. Only way I see you doing that is if the pack is Achro/Shin and likely Samac or maybe Gikkle to swing a wagon to MKG. Would be an almost recklessly bold D1 pack.

Hm, well you're right so good sleuthing.

Will keep this in mind , think maybe worth to revisit wagon formation yesterdayyy yesyes

Clem, why is this your world view? Help me understand.

Or has this been Nanook, whispering in your ear?
Idk man they've just felt vaguely  empty in a way i cant really describe besides that theyre saying a bunch of stuff that looks pretty but has no actual meaning

which i usually try to describe in a mlre circumspect manner because thats lowkey a kinda rude way to describe someones play if theyre town but im tired and otherwise annoyed (not at gikkle, just in general), so here we are

• Care
I think Samac's Iso is full of villagery conviction + innocence + samac's solving .

Like, the rep plot armor double standard dont think it comes a wolf just confidently saying they wont be nightkilled; the setup derp EoD1 ,their dubz read (Scum!Samac would have no need to read dubz as town that strongly when nobody else was stating townreads at dubz) , and yada yada.

For you Stagg specifically (Since you seem to also believe we are against W!Dubz) I'd say that there should be no way in where you think samac and dubz are partners just townreading each other that way and going at you in such a coordinated way, scum always try to not coincide with partners that much
Never say always. I’ve seen wolves win by voting together first several days (ie, 3-4 wolves on the same wagon repeatedly). The extent of the tunnels on me is what I find concerning and that reflexive flip to unvote me and vote Gikkle feels fake imo. I think it’s unlikely that Dubz and Samac are together, but I have no reason to rule it out that isn’t WIFOM.

I think they mightve perspective slipped at one point too but in a way I absolutely could not possibly manage to explain

I know I’m right. I just don’t know if you’re unpaired with them or recklessly bold 😉

I would describe my wolf play as "Eldritch Horror"-like if that helps.

But I am town.

• Haha
  • Hmm
they've just felt vaguely  empty in a way
Okay. I’m not unwilling to see this perspective.

But I’m more inclined to 👀 slots that are not empty but full of wolfy energy?

I’m not sure I can connect a style to that reference, but I’d love to see it, lol.

Well, the genre is described as the horror of the unknowable and incomprehensible more than other more traditional horror elements.

Basically my wolf game is the stuff of nightmares in any community i have ever played in long term, so recklessly bold could fit within it.

do not worry though, i am just a sweet baby town this game.

• Hmm
Will keep this in mind , think maybe worth to revisit wagon formation yesterdayyy yesyes
From Moon’s claim onward is worth a reread. Imo will have lots of good info, especially once we flip a wolf.

Also, I think this is sort of a vague read. But after our clash D1, I think Stagg may be buddying me? Or at least most of their takes tend to go in the same line I'm in. Which surface level its /good/

But also like, Stagg is a player that I tends to just disagree with so much of how they form reads and big oarts of their process and results.
And I think the only part im disagreeing with stagg is their read of Dubz+Samac as scum, which doesnt mesh well with how I did any of my reads (specially samac firmly blocc to me)

You’re in my town core, if it feels like I’m buddying up it’s because I am. Same with genny but she’s not high poster right now. That being said… @genny where are you on Dubz and Samac right now and why?

Okay. I’m not unwilling to see this perspective.

But I’m more inclined to 👀 slots that are not empty but full of wolfy energy?
I mean the specific type of emptiness I'm mostly failing to describe  is wolfy