Matrix - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Also santy tbh I am growing a little tired of you thinking me being narrow is alignment indicative. Have you ever seen me wolf? I am starting to think no because this glaring of a hole doesn't exist tbh and it's just site thing. Like. What about my reaction to moon claiming doc was problematic for you? I can cite several town games where I push pr early only to have to eat crow

Nope, I have not seen you as wolf.

My experience / meta of you is you being town in misplay mafia and also the champs semi.
I know it can be that it is possible that you are town and not putting the same effort. But mostly putting my view of what I expect of you as town . If I had other reasons to clear you rn it'd be great but I dont so its what Im working with.

I know it can be a bit of a unfair treatment, but I also have like 5 townreads that I think I feel good about so also should be more skeptical with the slots that remain in PoE.

I've watched two Achro games in my life. One was Champs semis last year when v!Achro pushed extremely hard for a town chop (I honestly forget who the player was, but it was town) in the midgame, and the other was the Syndicate game where sabi/mac/esooa were wolves, and v!achro would not let anyone chop sabi.

I feel like being stubborn in their worldview is common for Achro based on these experience, is this different? I'm mainly asking because dunno when/if I'll have time to read it all.
Hahaha we have the same meta view lesgooo

Members don't see this ad :)
Having 5 good townreads isn't a lot in a game with 12 not you players though. Not enough where I am just like the obvious chop lol

Idk I have spent the better part of two years retooling my town game.

Like you saw me when you were scum going big in capitalism mafia having fun day 1.. killing town early but having fun

I lost that game too

Are you noticing a trend

Wow wow wow. Hold on.

I literally murdered scum mac in that second game and ate the n2 kill. You're kind of breaking my balls with the description here.

Also the champs game was two years ago.
You're not wrong! I'm just offering a very limited experience from my pov as was relevant to santy's point.

I am on a new site with a lot of unfamiliar faces. I took a swing at someone I know day 1 and got the classic pr acting like scum push.

Please stop expecting me to take big swings when I do my best work with data

Question, why is the claimed doctor still alive?

I assume this has been addressed, but I need a tl;dr

• Hmm
Reactions: 1 user
Having 5 good townreads isn't a lot in a game with 12 not you players though. Not enough where I am just like the obvious chop lol
I dont think you are the obvious chop.

My view is like me+5 people is half the game.

I am left with thre slots that are mostly low content and while I am reassessing them could go either way, and other three slots that people myself included have reasons to be wary, so the yeet feel like it should be there.

If you were the obvious chop I wouldnt be voting Gikkle rn

Question, why is the claimed doctor still alive?

I assume this has been addressed, but I need a tl;dr
My guess atm is if they are town they were blocked and they thought space had softed pr. No real harm letting the doctor live n1 if they have a blocker

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
For anyone considering scumreading me, I've already volume-cleared myself as town, so glgl

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
I am still waiting on gikkle's town case of me. Feels like I've been waiting all my life tbh

I dont think you are the obvious chop.

My view is like me+5 people is half the game.

I am left with thre slots that are mostly low content and while I am reassessing them could go either way, and other three slots that people myself included have reasons to be wary, so the yeet feel like it should be there.

If you were the obvious chop I wouldnt be voting Gikkle rn
What's your ranked list of people atm

One of these days I am just going to say f it and play like a wolf as town and watch as everyone thinks I am town.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
My point here was "Why do you then think he's scum here if this is the case?"
I dont think stubborn is a good adjective to Achro's play as town. At least in misplay mafia he reassessed their view on the game a lot. At least I remember quite a bit of them just tring me, then sring and then tring me again and going ham on mac hmmyes

She was and still is in my PoE. That post is mostly talking about how I was reading her in the recent fighting/melee game. I’m not sure if she’s approaching things differently under the assumption she wouldn’t get NK’d early as one of our reps for champs (which this is practice for…) and I’m reading her differently due to that or if she’s actually scummy. Hence why I later asked people to tell me why they’re town reading her.

Yea, I don’t see real game solving and I see them deeply tunneling me with questionable or no basis without looking at much more likely options imo.

Dubz is tunneling me and admitted her worldview is built around me being scum. Didn’t give other reads until I asked and then gave naked reads that I question the legitimacy of. I should probably ask them more about it today…

Samac has also been tunneling me and her voting actions are weird if she’s town. Her and Dubz were on me D1 and she didn’t come off me until the wagon on MKG was going which I started. Seems like a move that could be pairing with Shini. She also started today voting for me again and them quickly jumped onto Gikkle, but only after I questioned/pointed out that Gikkles vote yesterday and and statement today contradict each other. I’m basically the only person sussing her, and to me it feels like her pushing me is more about making thread state easier for her to control/coast than actually thinking I’m a wolf.
I moved off mkg because she wasn’t active.
You then pushed a narrative that my original vote on her was w/w violence. She returned to thread, she still felt different than last game so I moved my vote there when wagons started moving.
I also don’t think I’m deeply tunneling you? I’m considering other options and moved my vote to Gikkle because I agreed with you that his logic was bad.
I don’t think I’ve pushed you since then, but I could be crazy.

Did you breadcrumb this at all?

Wolfy pop in

Isn't pre-vet just the subforum we're in?

Seems like a bit of a stretch of a breadcrumb, but ig no one's CCing you so w/e
This is a pretty wolfy EOD response from Gikkle. They shaded Nanook for pushing the doc claim, while also lightly shading the doc claim.

I don't like how they seem to leave themselves open to voting either one. I support a Gikkle chop today.

I only get stubborn when I get emotional. I would take no lessons from the semi final game tbh I was subbing in and triple tabling

Try again lol I was vehemently fighting to get him yoten
Uh, you didn't play that game. I'm referencing Noobs in Space. Not sure what you're talking about...

Are you referring to Stagg's post or Dubz's response?
Pretty sure it was my post, which he is completely correct about being deeply cringe, lol.

Excuse me? I made this argument first. I mean, not to sound like a first grader, but I was the one who brought up Achro yesterday EOD with multiple of these same thoughts.
You did, but Santy expanded on it which led to some good interactions. I feel a bit better about Achro after that, probably have them down closer to my neutrals atm.

Oh right

Why the frick would gikkle expect a breadcrumb from a doctor

This reminds me of the time where I fake claimed armorer and pointed out that I had a breadcrumb and someone astutely pointed out it makes no sense to breadcrumb as a protection. You just protect stuff.

So moon is probably just scum and I am being too prudent but you know order of operations.

• Hmm
Idk I have spent the better part of two years retooling my town game.

Like you saw me when you were scum going big in capitalism mafia having fun day 1.. killing town early but having fun

I lost that game too

Are you noticing a trend
That if you’re village you’re gonna lose it for us
Got it got it :p

Also, on this note. How good is the track record of dubz and samac reading Stagg?

A big part in how I perceive stagg comes from the thought that both of them seem to have soulvibed in that this is stagg wolfmeta
That's part of my problem with them, it's too easy/seems lazy. I will say wolf Stagg is not particularly concerned about either of them, though young wolf Stagg did traditionally kill Dubz asap. I can point to one or two games where village Dubz defended wolf Stagg pretty hard (FFVIII game comes to mind), but I think she mostly modded the games I wolfed. You could look at StarDeww 2 to see how Samac viewed wolf me. I don't think she's seen me wolf otherwise.

We have the same bottom 2 atm why do you think I bus so much. You are cruel

• Care
Gotta run for a bit, but I will say I feel strongly that there is at least 1 wolf between Shini/Gikkle/Samac.

Vote Shini

Because I could see both Shini and Gikkle as wolves and I think having those two wagons lead is our best bet. And yes, I realize I'm voting with Moon, but willing to concede that a world with village doctor Moon is completely plausible.

I also agree with your top 4 town reads and think you are town

We have very similar world views santy. Maybe it's you who isn't processing the macro game very well if you think I am suspicious considering we live in similar worlds.

I question both moon and Achro, but the rest of your list seems fine from my limited pov

We have the same bottom 2 atm why do you think I bus so much. You are cruel
Or matbe the bottom two are town and you are helping me killing townies I have no way to know atm . Skill Issue from my part tbh

Well moon is either doctor or scum and socially weren't great so I vibe with the social read

I’m starting to worry about thread consensus on town reads but I won’t hit paranoia level until d3 with no scum flip

But I also think skill issue is reductionist because mafia is hard.

I’m starting to worry about thread consensus on town reads but I won’t hit paranoia level until d3 with no scum flip
Really it's day 4 with no scum flip where you tear everything down and rebuild.

Anyway its either gikkle or shinichi today to see where wagons went day 1 eod and why
This feels like a contrarian opinion, not a real opinion tbh.
Unfortunately for you I can probably cite 5 games this past year where I like to re evaluate on day 4. It even won me a mash.

Get your hearing checked

Way too early readlist from me

Very town
santy

Maybe town but ever so maybe
achro
clem
samac
psv
genny

Idk, haven't read
moon (doc claim)
zenge
zoo
shinichi
stagg

Maybe wolf
Gikkle

But don't worry I get told my opinions don't seem real a lot.

Not just a you thing.

Perhaps I was birthed from outer space and my mother forgot to tell me