Northwestern Clinical Psych MA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

coriander1998

Reaction score
Hello,

Hope this is the right forum to ask this question:

Has anyone heard back at all from the Master's program in Clinical Psych at Northwestern University?

I am really hopeful about this program but I understand that it is competitive. I am mainly just attempting to gauge where the admissions process may currently be at. All responses to my emails from the program have been generic and I have not heard anything one way or another (no acceptance or rejection).

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello,

Hope this is the right forum to ask this question:

Has anyone heard back at all from the Master's program in Clinical Psych at Northwestern University?

I am really hopeful about this program but I understand that it is competitive. I am mainly just attempting to gauge where the admissions process may currently be at. All responses to my emails from the program have been generic and I have not heard anything one way or another (no acceptance or rejection).

Thank you!

I just finished my dissertation and considered applying to medical school or this program to have access to engage with patients/clients, individuals, directly. I did not know the program was delayed in their acceptance process. What made you confident about Northwestern? I’m in the air whether or not to consider them or jump into the medical school process. In truth, Northwestern seems quite fair, as well as has a reputable program based on practitioners and academics I have studied under.