Questions about transcripts for same school and what to list on Courses list

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bladelores_302

Reaction score
I took college classes at my local community college as part of a dual-enrollment program my school offered during high school, then during my regular college years I attended the same school but took courses only during the summer to free up my schedule a little bit. The courses from both of these periods are on the same singular transcript from this school, but should I list them separately and send the transcript separately for both, or list them all under the same institution and request only one transcript?

Also, my four-year undergraduate school is a Christian university where students are required to attend chapel services twice a week, and we are registered for it as a class for attendance purposes. Do I include this class on my list of courses, and would it fall under the "Religion/Philosophy" category?

Members don't see this ad.

I took college classes at my local community college as part of a dual-enrollment program my school offered during high school, then during my regular college years I attended the same school but took courses only during the summer to free up my schedule a little bit. The courses from both of these periods are on the same singular transcript from this school, but should I list them separately and send the transcript separately for both, or list them all under the same institution and request only one transcript?

Also, my four-year undergraduate school is a Christian university where students are required to attend chapel services twice a week, and we are registered for it as a class for attendance purposes. Do I include this class on my list of courses, and would it fall under the "Religion/Philosophy" category?
There's no "separate listing" on AMCAS; they all get grouped together. If they all appear on 1 transcript, just send the one.

As for your undergrad - if it's on your transcript then add it. Religion sounds fine.