read over activities section

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sahdagah

Reaction score
would anyone be willing to read over my TMDSAS activities section (excluding the planned activities cuz i haven't finished it yet)? just want to make sure that it paints a clear picture of myself as a person, and that the content of my descriptions is what adcoms are looking for... thanks!!

Members don't see this ad.

What timeline are you needing it by? Might take a couple more drafts & you probably have a submission date you’re aiming for so that’s why I ask

What timeline are you needing it by? Might take a couple more drafts & you probably have a submission date you’re aiming for so that’s why I ask
I'm gonna be submitting this May 15th for TMDSAS. I've made a lot of revisions since I started writing during the winter, but never had anyone else with experience read over them and provide feedback (other than my college advisor who gave me no revisions on my first draft lol).

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I'm gonna be submitting this May 15th for TMDSAS. I've made a lot of revisions since I started writing during the winter, but never had anyone else with experience read over them and provide feedback (other than my college advisor who gave me no revisions on my first draft lol).
Sure, I can help out. Send a doc w/ suggestions on

Sorry to hijack the thread, but would you potentially have the time to do the same for me? Totally chill if not, just wanted to shoot my shot! :)

Sorry to hijack the thread, but would you potentially have the time to do the same for me? Totally chill if not, just wanted to shoot my shot! :)
How soon do you need it by? I got a flood of requests after I posted here, so it might take me a bit

How soon do you need it by? I got a flood of requests after I posted here, so it might take me a bit
Anywhere between May 15th to May 28th; it's mostly for AMCAS, more than TMDSAS (though both would be nice), but if you're busy, I totally understand, and you can definitely pass me by.

Anywhere between May 15th to May 28th; it's mostly for AMCAS, more than TMDSAS (though both would be nice), but if you're busy, I totally understand, and you can definitely pass me by.
Happy to help! I know I would've wanted it this time last year, so shoot it over. I can start with the AMCAS app - anything specific? Personal statement? W/A? All of the above?

• Care
Happy to help! I know I would've wanted it this time last year, so shoot it over. I can start with the AMCAS app - anything specific? Personal statement? W/A? All of the above?
Thank you! W/A more than PS, but I'll send both over, since all advice is helpful :) appreciate it!