TTUHSCEP GSBS Post Baccalaureate Certificate Program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FutureDrCleve

Reaction score
Hey all! Looking to meet others who are applying to this program. Good luck!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I've been looking for others who are applying to the masters program! It's going to be such a small class so it's hard to find people who have attended or who are applying this cycle!

Hello, I applied to the Post-Bacc as well! Also looking forward to meeting others who have applied.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Hello, I applied to the Post-Bacc as well! Also looking forward to meeting others who have applied.
Have either of you heard back from them? Does anyone know anything about how their interview process is (if there's an interview)? And how soon after submitting application do we hear back?

Have either of you heard back from them? Does anyone know anything about how their interview process is (if there's an interview)? And how soon after submitting application do we hear back?
Hey! I'm don't know much about the Master's program but I do know there is an interview process for Post-Bacc and I believe for Masters as well. I would look at other threads from previous years they are super helpful in terms of timing for interviews/acceptances!

Reactions: 1 users
Hey! I'm don't know much about the Master's program but I do know there is an interview process for Post-Bacc and I believe for Masters as well. I would look at other threads from previous years they are super helpful in terms of timing for interviews/acceptances!
Thank you! I read some and saw that the interviews were only 10 mins! Nobody gives an idea of what kind of questions they asked - I feel like that’s not enough time to get to know someone lol

Hey all! I actually am accepted! There’s a 20-30 minutes interview. I received my acceptance a week later. PM me with any questions