This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ekenealy

Reaction score
VMCAS is back! Program-specific materials became available on 5/9/2024 and are due 9/16/2024. Didn't see a thread for this year's applicants to VMCVM and wish everyone the best of luck!

I'm very interested to see that they're re-using the "life motto" prompt, they must have liked the answers. For those of you re-applying this cycle how did you feel about this essay last year? I'm also super excited that they're moving back to in-person interviews for in-state applicants.

About Me: I am a 3rd time, in-state applicant to VMCVM and happy to discuss my experiences! Feel free to reach out to me. Re-applying isn't the end of the world and there is a path ahead.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
VMCAS is back! Program-specific materials became available on 5/9/2024 and are due 9/16/2024. Didn't see a thread for this year's applicants to VMCVM and wish everyone the best of luck!

I'm very interested to see that they're re-using the "life motto" prompt, they must have liked the answers. For those of you re-applying this cycle how did you feel about this essay last year? I'm also super excited that they're moving back to in-person interviews for in-state applicants.

About Me: I am a 3rd time, in-state applicant to VMCVM and happy to discuss my experiences! Feel free to reach out to me. Re-applying isn't the end of the world and there is a path ahead.
Good luck!!! Third times a charm. This past cycle was my third time and I got in!! :)

Hi everyone! I know every year applicants are always wondering when they will hear back from schools. This past cycle we heard if we were offered an interview on 12/4, interviews were through Kira talent in late December, and offers were extended by email on 2/16! Obviously no guarantee that the timeline will stay the same, especially with the change in interviews, but hopefully it will give you somewhat of an idea:)

Hi everyone! I know every year applicants are always wondering when they will hear back from schools. This past cycle we heard if we were offered an interview on 12/4, interviews were through Kira talent in late December, and offers were extended by email on 2/16! Obviously no guarantee that the timeline will stay the same, especially with the change in interviews, but hopefully it will give you somewhat of an idea:)
thank you @eleanor713 - absolutely helpful