What Days of the Week are Interviews?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Kameha01

Reaction score
I'm setting up the rest of my days at my work, and was wondering what days of the week are interviews? Are they usually like Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday?

Members don't see this ad.

Varies from school to school. Impossible to say at this point in the cycle.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm setting up the rest of my days at my work, and was wondering what days of the week are interviews? Are they usually like Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday?
There is no "usually," other than you will not usually be given one take-it-or-leave-it day. So, within reason, you should be able to select a particular day of the week.

Some schools might only interview on one day of the week, but most have at least 2 or 3 different choices. FWIW, I arranged my schedule last year to have Mondays and Fridays available for interviews, to make travel easier, if necessary. That ended up being irrelevant due to interviews continuing to be virtual, but I had no issues at all scheduling most interviews on either a Monday or a Friday.

Anytime from Monday through Friday, sometimes two days (mandatory meet and greet at Umich iirc) ranging from 2 hours to 10

Reactions: 1 user