Why Did Carle Not Receive Full Accreditation Last Year?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sandman23

All Glory to Jesus
Reaction score
Basically the title.

Members don't see this ad.

Their next LCME inspection visit to see how they are progressing on areas they were asked to improve will be in 2024-2025.
The fine details of the comments from the last site visit are confidential between LCME and the school, and LCME will publicize only the status, provisional accreditation level.
Here is what Carle Illinois's website says:
LCME Accreditation

Reactions: 1 user
If you look at the "you asked, we did it" section right below the information on accreditation, you might surmise that some of the issues were related to curriculum expansion.

Reactions: 2 users
Their next LCME inspection visit to see how they are progressing on areas they were asked to improve will be in 2024-2025.
The fine details of the comments from the last site visit are confidential between LCME and the school, and LCME will publicize only the status, provisional accreditation level.
Here is what Carle Illinois's website says:
LCME Accreditation
Wow, this is informative. It's rare to come across any info these days that's so targeted. The way Carle contrasts what they did with the feedback received....now that is a school I wanna be at
If you look at the "you asked, we did it" section right below the information on accreditation, you might surmise that some of the issues were related to curriculum expansion.
100% agree. I see they've added sub-Is in FM, inpatient psych & Urology. I am so confused about the difference between sub-Is, aways and acting internships. I've been told the difference but it slips my mind. This time I needa write it down haha

Reactions: 1 users