Work and Activities Review-Applying this cycle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

infinitestars

Reaction score
Hello! I was wondering if anyone has the time to give me feedback on my work and activities. I am a terrible writer, I need feedback on if did enough "showing" and not "telling." I have a google doc.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello! I was wondering if anyone has the time to give me feedback on my work and activities. I am a terrible writer, I need feedback on if did enough "showing" and not "telling." I have a google doc.
Watch this space

Reactions: 1 user
What timeline are you needing it by? Might take a couple more drafts & you probably have a submission date you’re aiming for so that’s why I ask. I can def help tho, just might take a bit

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
What timeline are you needing it by? Might take a couple more drafts & you probably have a submission date you’re aiming for so that’s why I ask. I can def help tho, just might take a bit
may 28 im trying to submit!

may 28 im trying to submit!
I got so many requests from ppl after they saw my post but I'll prioritize them by you first & then anyone who reached out to me after. So feel free to send it over - it just might take some time