2022-2023 Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine (LECOM-Bradenton)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
How long did it take everyone to hear about a II decision? Submitted everything about 5 days ago

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone take the interview yet? Is it 6 questions with 2 minutes to answer?

Reactions: 1 users
Do they send all applicants an II ?
I saw something on the Erie thread about them sending a ton of people an II but mostly waitlisting all of them or something? It freaked me out and made me feel discouraged...

I saw something on the Erie thread about them sending a ton of people an II but mostly waitlisting all of them or something? It freaked me out and made me feel discouraged...
This is all hearsay lol but I’ve heard LECOM interviews like 10% get an II and then around half get As. Makes sense given that LECOM has like 8000+ apps for like 500 something seats.

Reactions: 1 users
This is all hearsay lol but I’ve heard LECOM interviews like 10% get an II and then around half get As. Makes sense given that LECOM has like 8000+ apps for like 500 something seats.
MANIFESTING THIS IS TRUE.

Reactions: 1 user
Erie does interview a large number of applicants, looking at the 2021 post II acceptance sheet, they interviewed about 3k, accepted about 1300 with preference for IS.

Erie does interview a large number of applicants, looking at the 2021 post II acceptance sheet, they interviewed about 3k, accepted about 1300 with preference for IS.
Where would I find this "post II acceptance sheet" you speak of? Would love to see the stats.

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know if LECOM ever accepted ppl after II but before the info session?
I think in the II email or somewhere I read that in order to be eligible for an admissions decision you have to attend the info session. So I’m guessing no

Does anyone know if they send interviews to most of their applicants? And like are most ppl accepted after submitting the interview?

Does anyone know if they send interviews to most of their applicants? And like are most ppl accepted after submitting the interview?
According to the post-ii acceptance data, 26% get an ii IS, 14% OOS. For those who are interviewed, 75% are accepted IS and 36% are accepted OOS.

According to the post-ii acceptance data, 26% get an ii IS, 14% OOS. For those who are interviewed, 75% are accepted IS and 36% are accepted OOS.
where are you getting those stats from?

LECOM doesnt take your letters from AACOMAS. You have to submit them if you get an interview.
They do take letters from AACOMAS. The email says: “Please make certain all supporting documents (letters of recommendation from your college or university and MCAT scores) have been submitted prior to the date of the interview. We will accept letters through AACOMAS, Interfolio, Virtual Evals, and the U.S. Postal Service. Required letters and credits are verified on your portal after both parts of your interview have been completed.”

Reactions: 4 users
Just to point out to people (like me) who haven’t gotten an interview yet:
I called them like 2 days ago and was told that their system had been down for the past 2 weeks.

Reactions: 3 users
I keep seeing such horrible things about all the LECOM campuses it's making me worried. I'd like to just hear like one good review at this point

Completed my secondary on 7/13. Patiently waiting to hear back.

I called them like 2 days ago and was told that their system had been down for the past 2 weeks.
Yeah, my most recent MCAT was sent 7/6, but they just got it on 7/13. Apparently that was what was holding me back from getting my secondary.

This makes me feel much better because nobody answered when I called thanks for sharing

Thanks for the info! Where did they post that? I want to send that to my school so that they will not delay my letters. Thx!!!
It was in the email we received for interview information

Does anyone recommend submitting an AIS score anyway? How do you report the ACT scores to Lecom? I have a 30 ACT score 3.55 GPA, 505 MCAT

I’m not sure but you very well deserve it! Still waiting for some love at this school

my admissions status has said " Your application has been processed and will be sent to the Admissions Committee for further review. You will be notified as soon as a decision has been made." for about a week now. does anyone else have this/know what it means?

my admissions status has said " Your application has been processed and will be sent to the Admissions Committee for further review. You will be notified as soon as a decision has been made." for about a week now. does anyone else have this/know what it means?
join the club

Reactions: 2 users

Pretty sure people who had this message in previous years were rejected later :( if I’m not mistaken

Mine said this and recently changed to "Your application is under review. Give it some time

Pretty sure people who had this message in previous years were rejected later :( if I’m not mistaken

Hey I don’t think so! I got a II and waited like 2.5 weeks and that was the exact same message that was in my portal. I think they just do it out in waves tbh

Reactions: 2 users