2022-2023 University of New England College of Osteopathic Medicine (UNECOM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Who is attending the reapplicant session on the 31st ? Just thinking about it makes me think that this is a sign if we are not accepted by then, there is no hope :cryi::cryi::cryi::cryi::cryi: Does anyone know when is the deadline to commit to UNECOM?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Any current students able to answer some questions via DM? Please help bc the deposit is due tomorrow for me. Thank youuu

any Wl movement this week? im stressing
I feel like there must of been some movement since there was an increase of members in the official Facebook group this week. I know anyone on the waitlist could have joined but I feel like its more likely after you would be accepted. I feel you on the stress!

Got the A just now! II on 3/21, WL on 04/04. Wishing the best for everyone else on the WL, there’s still hope!!

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Longtime lurker so hope I’m doing this right: II 3/7, WL 3/21, accepted today 6/26. Ended up turning down the acceptance because I could not feel confident in securing housing by the 5p deadline and getting up there before the weekend (currently own my house and have a dog that I refuse to leave with anyone else and live about a 12 hour drive away).

Still on one other waitlist that is much easier for me to manage last minute and this was my only acceptance this cycle - hope it goes to someone here who’s been waiting.

• Care
Reactions: 1 user