2023-2024 East Carolina (Brody)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
There’s a lot of previous students. Currently at 78

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Their official class facebook page has 93 members I don't know if it includes the three admins

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone have any idea when can we expect to receive an update on our admission status? I've not heard anything since the continued review email back in march

Received an A at 4:48 PM EST today. WL in mid-April. Got a 510 and a 3.98 GPA. IS applicant. Also learned this about the brody WL process. When they make a waitlist here they place people in groups (very highly acceptable, highly acceptable, acceptable...) and then begin to pull kids off of these lists. An ex-adcom told me this. I am assuming that people who found out earlier were offered a higher spot on the waitlist and the next wave was the next highest spot and so on. This is a speculation though. I've been on this thread for a minute and figured that I provide some insight. Take all this info with a grain of salt and good luck guys!

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
Most probably I'll receive a rejection from this school. However, just out of curiosity -can anyone in GroupMe tell us how many people are in there now? Their Facebook group has 95 members

Most probably I'll receive a rejection from this school. However, just out of curiosity -can anyone in GroupMe tell us how many people are in there now? Their Facebook group has 95 members

78 but the link isn’t on Facebook so it could be misleading

Reactions: 1 users
We desperately need a timeline, if anyone is in the A group chat could give us any info.Have y’all gotten your financial aid packages? Is there any useful context we might be missing, please kindly let us know.

At this point, it’d be nice to somewhat prepare for where I’ll have to move in 2 months

Reactions: 1 users
Financial aid is suppose to come out soon according to the email sent by Ms Williams. People joining the FB and GroupMe have slowed down as well.

Has anyone previously been able to speak with admissions to get post-interview feedback? I’ve been able to get some helpful info from other schools post-rejection before re-applying, but wasn’t sure whether ECU does that