2023-2024 Meharry

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Did anyone recently receive Meharry secondary ?
yes but I can't log into the website because I don't have a password

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
No secondary here yet either

Just got my secondary finally! OOS ORM

Reactions: 1 users
Finally received secondary —I guess I Spoke it into existence lol I just commented yesterday and look at god 🙏🏾

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Ranking the types of practices is interesting. "Medical career priority" vs. "Medical practice priority" seems like a pretty nuanced difference

Do they extensively screen? Or are they just slow lol

Anybody know if they accept fee waivers? I don't see an option on the payment screen.

They must've sent out their secondaries in a large wave cause just about everyone I know got them OOS +1 sent 7/16ish

I just got mine this morning too. OOS. I was staring to wonder if they were just not going to send me one.

Just got my secondary today! OOS

Any other FAP recipients here? I went to submit my app, but then got to the payment screen and saw that my secondary fee wasn't waived. Yet I got an email saying my secondary was successfully submitted, even though I haven't paid yet?? So confused!

Just got my secondary today! OOS

Any other FAP recipients here? I went to submit my app, but then got to the payment screen and saw that my secondary fee wasn't waived. Yet I got an email saying my secondary was successfully submitted, even though I haven't paid yet?? So confused!

Same… not sure what to do lol

Same… not sure what to do lol
It seems that they do not accept waivers of any kind. Same with Howard :/ It's "submitted" but it will say awaiting payment until you pay, in which it will officially be submitted.

It seems that they do not accept waivers of any kind. Same with Howard :/ It's "submitted" but it will say awaiting payment until you pay, in which it will officially be submitted.
Yeah, you're absolutely right. Dang, that's a shame.

Reactions: 1 users
Ugh I pre-wrote and was ready submit as soon as I got it. Now I’ll probably have to wait a week to submit :/ life of a disadvantaged student

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
Ugh I pre-wrote and was ready submit as soon as I got it. Now I’ll probably have to wait a week to submit :/ life of a disadvantaged student

Tell me about it. I know HBCUs don’t get as much funding, but knowing that most of their applicants are urm, kinda sad they don’t accept waivers. I def put myself in a bit of debt to be able to submit it yesterday

Reactions: 2 users
Tell me about it. I know HBCUs don’t get as much funding, but knowing that most of their applicants are urm, kinda sad they don’t accept waives. I def put myself in a bit of debt to be able to submit it yesterday
Same. I got a credit card just for med school applications :/

Does anyone know if Meharry honor the fee assistant fee waiver

Is anybody else having problems with the application loading? mine keeps telling me the site can't be reached, and I have tried two different browsers

Is anybody else having problems with the application loading? mine keeps telling me the site can't be reached, and I have tried two different browsers
I'm also having issues. Did it start working for you?

Last edited:
I can't even get on the school's main website

How do you know you’re complete? On the portal all it says is secondary application, fee, and primary received.

anyone else having trouble with the website? ill finish the first page, then it'll kick me off, make me reenter everything. then ill try again and again to get to the main page, make it to the second page, the browser will kick me off again and I start again from scratch. i mail email their admissions

Is 8 letters of recommendation a bit too much? Didn’t realize I assigned that many, hopefully it’s not a red flag.

Did people w/ FAP pay the $65 fee? I got an email that my application was submitted while still on the page that was asking for card info. I don't want to pay it if I don't have to lol